Viewing Tracker is a service operated by Trade Me which streamlines the process of organizing viewings and tracking applications for rental properties.
We will collect and hold any information about you (“Your Information)” that:
- you submit through Viewing Tracker (including your name, date of birth and contact details); and
- weobtain about your use of Viewing Tracker (such as Google Analytics tracking information);
We use Your Information to:
- provide the Viewing Tracker service (including marketing and promoting that service, and improving or enhancing that service); and
- provide related Trade Me services (which may change from time to time).
We disclose Your Information to:
- other parts of the Trade Me business;
- (if you are a Prospective Tenant) to Property Managers who use the Viewing Tracker service;
- (if you are a Property Manager) to Prospective Tenants who use the Viewing Tracker service and;
- third parties who provide services to Viewing Tracker or Trade Me. We use third party software, such as marketing automation software, which will gain access to some of your contact details. We require any third party to undertake strict precautions to protect your information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- our advertising and marketing partners (but only in aggregate without identifying you to them).
Disclosure of information for law enforcement
We release personal information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Trade Me, our users, or others.
Last update: 26 May 2017